PERSONALIZED, PROFESSIONAL, AND AFFORDABLE TRAINING
Advanced Course Prerequisites
Our two-day advanced course is instructed in an one-on-one environment. We cover a lot of advanced techniques in greater detail. Because it is one-on-one, you will learn at your pace and it will allow us to concentrate on your specific needs.
We do allow 1 additional student, such as a spouse or colleague to join the class from the same address or organization. By taking advantage of this group opportunity, you will receive a 10% discount off the price of the course per person. For full details regarding discounts, please click here to find out more.Techniques you will learn:
- Conservation framing
- Best preservation practices
- Learn about deacidification
- Applications for special acid-free tapes and mulberry paper
- Creativity and Advanced Techniques
- Mount paper using various reversible hinging techiques
- Create cloth covered mats and decorative corners
- Create creative matting and create deep bevels
- How to cut and use fillets
- Apply creativity using special templates
- Memorabilia and Keepsake Framing
- Learn various object box construction techniques
- Learn how to select & attach items based on design, layout, & frame size
- Learn stacking techniques of various frames
Tuition: $595.00 (includes all materials needed and a workbook)
This course doesn't have a specific schedule. This gives you flexibility to select the dates that work best for you. We just ask that you have at least three date choices when you call, in the event that we can't fulfill your first selection.
Classes can be held anytime on Mon./Tues. or Wed./Thurs. Some weekends are okay.
The class times for the two-day course are:
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday 8:30am - 4:00pm